At Portage Turf Specialists LLC, people often ask us to explain the benefits of using natural lawn-care approaches instead of synthetic chemical-based treatments. So, we’ve put together this list to answer that very question and explain why we firmly believe in organic lawn care methods.
What Are the Benefits of Natural Lawn Care?
- Natural lawn care takes a multi-pronged approach by improving soil quality, enhancing aeration, using organic fertilizer only where needed, and seeding areas that require it. It may not be the quick-fix that you get with a hit of chemicals, but this customized approach offers better long-term results.
- Soil testing and analysis prior to beginning treatments gives a clear picture of exactly what your lawn needs. Rather than simply swamping your yard with chemicals, our lawn-care service professionals focus on core problems.
- Turf grasses do not grow well in compacted soil. Soil aeration is a simple method that improves root health and the overall health and look of your lawn.
- Seeding thin, patchy areas of your lawn will improve its health and appearance and decrease the need for chemical fertilizers.
- In our opinion, the knowledge that you are reducing your environmental impact by decreasing the number of chemical fertilizers and herbicides being used on your lawn is a benefit beyond measure.
- Of course, we all want beautiful, healthy lawns, and that’s exactly what you’ll get with organic lawn care from Portage Turf Specialists.
To learn more about our 100 percent Organic Material Reviews Institute (OMRI) Certified organic lawn-care program or to get a quote, contact us at (330) 296-8873, and start down the path to a naturally lush, green lawn. You may also want to check out our specials or browse through our customer reviews to see what other homeowners have to say about our professional lawn services.